In order to rank well with the Search Engines with a “Market-Focused” website that converts visitors into customers and clients, there are important elements that must be followed.
Some people believe just because they put up a website, they will be found online. Unfortunately, it doesn’t work that way.
Some people think it has to be “pretty” and that is all that matters. Unfortunately, it doesn’t work that way either. A “pretty” website is not enough.
Looking at creating or re-designing your website from a marketing viewpoint, we combine marketing with the right technology to create sales oriented websites, then promote your website online so your potential clients/customers will find you when they are searching for the service or product you offer.
There are 3 important elements to remember when building a website or having one re-designed. They all work together to create the best available website reflecting your business with your expertise, products and/or services.
1. Your Website Design – The “look” of your website. How is it branded and what “feeling” does it convey to your visitor. Does it have the look of professionalism, credibility, and simplicity? What colors, text, and images are you using to demonstrate your authority, style and credibility?
2. Your Website Ease of Use – It’s “Visitor Usability”. This incorporates the actual architecture of the website. How easy is it to navigate the site? Are there opportunities for visitor interaction? Is it interesting and captivating to the viewer? Is there a “lead-generating” mechanism in place to capture visitor information? Are there video and audio components? How easy is it for your visitors to find the solutions they were searching for?
3. Your Website Promotion and Marketing – The publicity and recognition your website will receive. How to gain the attention of your intended audience. When potential clients/customers look for your products and/or services, will they find you in the search engines? How high will your site rank? Will your site be found?
Creating your ultimate website involves the following steps:
- Our professional web designers will work one on one with you to brand your site using your unique logo, colors, and style. We will then implement a design that is suited for your particular market group to ensure new clients and customers.
- We discuss your objectives, who your clients are, and seek solutions to target your market group.
- We collaborate with you on how to best reach your existing and potential clients online.
- By researching your competitors, we strategically plan and map out the best online marketing campaign to get you ranked higher.
- All of our websites are “Search Friendly” and optimized for search engines with our comprehensive keyword research and hard code on each page so that your products and services are easy to find online.
Statistics show that over 73% of people looking to make a purchase of any kind, first will research that purchase online. What that says is, if you are not going to show up in the search engines when they search for what you offer, you are losing potential clients or sales you could have had.
DreamLine Marketing wants to help you bring qualified prospects to your website and convert them into paying customers. Contact us to see how we can help you take your business to the next level.